01 June 2011

whole lotta love.

What's been happening?

Some of this...

Some of this...

Often there is this...


But more often than that, there is this...


I figure we must be doing something right.

Gord's doing well - tired a lot of the time, but mostly good, I think. That might be easier for me to say than for him. We got through his first hospital stay since the baby without any trouble. It was hard for both of us - for him to be away from his baby & for me to be away from my babe. He was in for 5 days & we visited him only once. A lot different from the days when I could just go & sit beside him for hours on end. He's halfway through the consolidation bit - what comes after that is unknown for now - they are searching for a bone marrow match, but what if they can't find one? I wish could just wiggle my nose or click my heels & make it Go. Away. Oddly enough, having the baby around makes things a little easier. We have this super awesome person to take our minds off of the dark stuff.

It's hard to get lost in sadness when this is who you get to spend your days with.


No comments: