07 August 2007

Electric Eclectics

I'm not much in the mood to type a lot, but I do want to share my photos from this past weekend. We went to Meaford for the Electric Eclectics festival & here is what it looked like...
(**note: lots of these pictures are wicked bad, and I didn't even take photos of half the stuff - it was a super fun time - you'll have to take my word & go next year to see for yourself)

I'll get the knitting report out of the way first, I wanted something simple, since I would be in the backseat of a car for a long time & then camping - so nothing fussy. I chose to begin a sleeve of the Road to Golden sweater. I bought all the yarn for this sweater last week, during Romini's sale.
I was practically done by the time we got to meaford. I don't know how it happened, it wasn't even a long drive! I ain't complaining though.

The rest of the weekend involved, but by no means was limited to:
Awesome Architecture!

vast, rolling hills!



The Nihilist Spasm Band!


Silo projections!

Mary Margaret O'Hara!

LLLLLLLLots of LLLLLLLLLLLasers! (courtesy of Edwin Van Der Heide)


A trip to the beach!

Clockdin!



A Tesla Coil!


Superfun!

No comments: